lauantai 26. joulukuuta 2009

Chicken Head



Merry late X'mas. : )) It was and now it is gone. And it was great. ♥ Althought food was terrible. :P I can't say that I haven't had time to write cause truthfully I'm just lazy. Sry.
But still I feel that Chirstmas was over so soon and I my time is gone wasted. D: I really haven't done much in couple of days... There was our "japanese" party and then week went and It was Christmas and all day went watching Grinch (u r sucker if u don't watch it in Christmas holidays).

I do not have pictures of our awsome "we-are-too-japanese" party buuuut my lovely friend who owns systems camera took some pictures and u can go watch them in here ---> pitsiperhonen (I sooo want new camera but no money no honey. : < Someday maybe baby.)


There is some pictures of our sucker sushi. Marsu did great job when she made them but it was Ilona's and mine fault that rice was raw. :'D But Marsu did love to do them (I guess) so we made someone happy at least.
 But we had fun so bad food didn't matter. ; ) We played and talked aaand... yeah. Watched some movies like some korean horror movie and Tokyo Gore Police. Minemine it is mine. :>> I seriously gonna buy all those sucky japanese gore movies I can get. I bought Ichi and BR II also. ;D

But there are some pictures of my X'mas presents and me and my color contacts. I'm gonna go to sleep. And in da Helsinki tommorow and I spend some money for my brothers gift D: He wants contacts too and black jeans. Geeez.



The Gazette: Repeated Countless Error, Slash, Placebo: Battle for the Sun, Totoro.
I get many more gifts but these are best. :) And two shirts I wanted like forever *A*



Me with contacts



And Yukke wishes u Merry X'mas : ))

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti